foto noticia

Alibuilding begins its promotion on the last undeveloped plot of the main avenue of PAU 5 towards the beach

The development, which will be carried out by ECISA, begins the works with 40% of the homes sold, mainly to Alicante and Madrid residents

San Juan Beach will have comprehensive home automation systems for air conditioning, lighting and blinds that generate energy savings of 20% compared to conventional systems

Alicante, September 3, 2019.- The developer Alibuilding, of the Aligrupo Group, today began the construction of its residential San Juan Beach, which is being developed by Alicante's ECISA on the last plot that remained to be built in the main avenue of PAU 5 North Zone of Alicante towards the beach of San Juan. The construction of this property, consisting of 104 homes, represents the last opportunity to reside on Avenida Maestro José Garberí Serrano and thus closes the process of urbanization of this main artery facing the Alicante beach.

The start of the works It is produced with 40% of the homes already marketed, being the Spanish client the market more & nbsp; important in 91% of the cases. Among them, 60% are residents in the province of Alicante and almost the other 40% settled in the Community of Madrid.

The event was attended by the General Director of Alibuilding, José Antonio Izquierdo, along with the CEO of Aligrupo, Daniel Torregrosa, and the vice president & nbsp; from the construction company ECISA, Enrique Peláez, who have formalized the start of the works with the laying of the first stone of this property in the presence of the technical managers of the work and a group of owners and clients of the development.

San Juan Beach, the development of Alibuilding, is located on the main artery of PAU 5 Zona Norte, Avenida Maestro José Garberí Serrano on the corner of Calle Tirso Marín, in front of the Democracia roundabout, and offers two, three and four bedroom homes, as well as 12 penthouses with solarium and garage.

Integral home automation

This is the first development in the city of Alicante that Alibuilding has started, in which it has invested more than 18 million euros, which will have the most modern energy saving systems and superior quality in finishes and materials. “We have a clear objective of offering homes in the main Spanish markets, such as the province of Alicante, of high quality and committed to our environment. San Juan Beach will have this type of integrated systems that can offer a minimum energy saving of 20% ”, commented Izquierdo.

The 104 homes will have a home automation system that can be used remotely through an application on mobile terminals that will allow the control of lighting, air conditioning and blind control systems. In addition, flooring will be installed that will allow greater energy efficiency through its radiant temperature control, and glass in windows with ultraviolet filter control and thermal insulation.

The development, whose work begins the construction company ECISA, will have the most modern systems such as pre-installation for the electric charging of vehicles, community Wi-Fi, the integrated installation of connection systems in each home, as well as thermosolar sanitary hot water. San Juan Beach offers common spaces such as a community gym, a children's room and games area, a paddle court, an adult pool and a children's pool, as well as a Jacuzzi.